Monday, September 12, 2005

Why I Am So Screwed Up

My parents' house is for sale. My mom doesn't know. My sister's best friend called her in NYC and said "Are your parents moving?? Your house has a for sale sign in the front yard." That is how we found out. My sister called my dad. He said "I just put the sign out there to see if we could get a good offer. I won't sell it unless we get a good offer." Well, that clarifies things. If the house was REALLY for sale he would sell when he got a bad offer, right?? What a dumb ass. So, my mom is right now sleeping in a house that she doesn't know is for sale. I know, my sister knows, the neighbors know, Black Mike knows, and now you all know. But my mother does not know. I will tell her in the morning. Let her get one more good night's sleep. Before she goes to prison for killing her husband.

3 comments:

CJ said...

Honestly, she said: "I bet Tiffany's husband would never sell the house out from under her! She is so lucky." I am not kidding.

Anonymous said...

I would like an update on this story!

CJ said...

So would I!! LOL