Monday, October 10, 2005

Still Here!

Hello everyone!! I know it's been a while, but I am still alive! I survived the 3-Day, and my mom's 4-day visit! I will write about that all soon and probably post it by tomorrow or Wednesday. Until then...feel free to read Tiffany's account of our 3-Day adventure on her blog! Beware, it's a long one! But, it is very accurate and surprisingly upbeat, considering I spent most of the 3-Day fearing that Tiffany would die and it would be all my fault! Anyway, as I said, my mom was here this week, so the next post will be amusing at the very least! Stay tuned...

Oh yeah, also, I am turning on "word verification" to get rid of spam comments. It's really easy to use, so please still comment on my blog or I will cry!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I don't want to see you cry!