Friday, January 16, 2009

Updates

First of all, I know it's Florida, but when it is 40 degrees out the heat should be on. I should not need gloves INSIDE MY OFFICE!

Second, I have 1,920 hours left! Woot!

Third, why am I so freakin' tired all the damn time??? Could this be related to the previous item?? Perhaps. But still, it is a bit ridiculous. I fall asleep at like 9:30 every night and I am still exhausted all day long. I think I may need to switch some of my meds. Anyhoo...

Work is going fairly well. Busy and sometimes stressful, but all in all I think I am doing ok. I've been really stressed about K's money situation lately. His job is like completely a waste. He works more than anyone I know and still doesn't make enough to get by. This week, after he paid for fuel and made his truck payment, he came home with only $100!!! I mean, really, it's nuts. And the more he works and the more in debt he gets, the more I hate his mother and wish she would just drop dead. She doesn't care how hard he works, she doesn't care how much money he pours into her dead-end life, she doesn't care how his health suffers and she doesn't care that we are losing time together. All she wants is more and more money. A house, a car, a cell phone, cable, big TVs, a jacuzzi, a brand new deck...just anything she can get her hands on. All this time he works and he has nothing for himself. I lent him money to get new tires on his truck, because I was afraid he might crash if he didn't get them. And I don't mind lending him money, but at the same time I feel like by helping him I help his mother and that makes me sick. Ugh. So that's my bitching for today.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Aww, you need some fingerless gloves so you can be warm and still type superfast.

I hope K can sell his house soon. Or something. :)