Sunday, January 04, 2009

Curiouser & curiouser....

K and I went to the flea market today. Not just ANY flea market, but the most FABULOUS flea market I have ever been to!!! I have never been to one with so much variety and so many truly bizarre things. I have also never seen a sign like this:



at a flea market! LOL (BTW: this "store" was full of antique-type things which you would NEVER find at walmart...but I guess that is not the point....)

We didn't buy anything but I took like 20 pictures. I think K was a little bit embarassed by the fact that I screamed everytime I saw something fabulous. Like, for example, the Kayaks!!! Who buys a kayak at a flea market?? Or the 6-seater golf cart! Seriously, I am going back and taking more pictures very soon. It was a great time. K said "why do you get so excited about weird things??" and I said "Because it's the weird things that make life worth living. Why do you think I got so excited to date you??" That shut him up. Weirdo.

2 comments:

TheRealDookie said...

How much was the Kayak?

Tiffany said...

LOL. I would buy a kayak at the flea market, and then tie it up on top of my car! Woohoo!