Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Little Relieved

I'm not sure why, but I have been REALLY stressed for the last 2 weeks and today, I just feel better.

I think a lot of my stress had to do with my best friend's wedding, which is silly, but it's just a big deal and I want it to be great, ya know? I'm not maid of honor, which hurt my feelings a little but also means I'm not responsible for anything. Still, I think it was stressing me a bit. In the last few days though, I've talked to her a lot and I just feel better I guess.

The rest of it had to do with money - mostly K's money problems. But he is almost caught up on all of his bills now so that lightens things up a bit too.

And things at work are going pretty well too, I have a lot of work and all my feedback has been really positive.

Plus, I finally had a good night's sleep last night. My jaw has been hurting SOOOO much lately and it's been keeping me awake. Last night I tried a Tylenol PM and it worked great - took away my pain and let me sleep.

So, today, I just feel good. Yay!!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hey, I'm not even the sole maid of honor at my own sister's wedding. Don't stress over it, I know R loves you all the same. I'm excited to see you soon!

Weddings and money ... two of the most stressful things on the planet! (((cj))) I'm glad your work is going well.

CJ said...

Yeah, I know. I expected her sis to be MOH, but she's not either!! It's funny actually because it seems like the person she is least close to is the MOH...maybe she picked someone she wouldn't mind burdening with party planning and stuff?? I dunno.

Anyway...see u soon!!!