Monday, September 25, 2006

Twist of Fate

So, it's official: the man I once thought was destined to be my husband, Jay McGraw, is getting married to another woman. But it's okay Jay, because I too have fallen in love with another. So, while I will mourn the loss of what could have been between us, I know that I will move on. You, on the other hand, I fear will be destined to drown in your sorrows. Every morning when you wake up, and roll over to hug the skeleton lying next to you in bed, and you long for just the tiniest bit of cushion for the pushin', I know you will think of me and my plentiful ass. But fear not my love, because when you finally realize the error of your ways and come crawling back to me - I know that K will have no problem with me marrying you for your money. ;-)

But seriously, lets examine how I made out in this crazy game called love: Jay is a lawyer with a book deal and seriously rich ass parents. K is a truck driver with $300,000 in debt who is housing his mom, her best friend, and his nephew. BUT I wanted to marry K since I was 12,and I have only wanted to marry Jay for the last 6 or 7 years. So I guess, if the whole "money can't buy you love/happiness etc." cliche is true, then in the end, I made out okay. Besides, like I said, K would gladly share me with Jay and all of his money should the opportunity arise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I can see this post, and sometimes I can't. I think your blog hates me.

CJ said...

That is just creepy!!