Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday Night

So, it has been a turbulent weekend emotionally. Friday evening was good, I went out with 3 people from work and we had fun. K was being weird all weekend, and we had some emotional conversations and that was rough. I wrote about 6 pages in my journal, and I sent him a three page email which he hasn't read yet. I talked to R today, that made me feel better - but I would have felt even better if she would have called me last night, because I was hella emotional last night. I went driving for 2 hrs and smoked about half a pack of ciggs. But I feel better today. I go to see K on wednesday...I'm a little nervous, but doing okay. I am supposed to hang out with Amy on friday, so that will be fun. Anyway, so luckily things seem to have resolved themselves for now, and as long as I am relaxed I think I will take a shower, watch the grammys and try to get to sleep early. Goodnite all!

No comments: