Monday, April 23, 2007

One Down, 30 or 40 To Go!

Today is my one year anniversary with K! How awesome are we? Yeah, I thought so.

It hasn't been the easiest year of my life, but I have enjoyed having him around. This year was tough for a lot of reasons - moving, taking the bar, starting a new job - and I think he may have made those things easier. So, I guess we'll keep going.

I hope y'all are okay with that! If not, please start voicing your objections now before I get in too much trouble! Thnx.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! I am so happy you found someone you love and who loves you back. :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats! Also, I would have had so much fun if I had taken Evidence when monkeys were around because I would have made objections all the time. Randomly. I do it to R on the phone, but he doesn't get it sometimes.