Sunday, August 10, 2008

More New Stuff

Yesterday my trusty computer finally died. Well, it isn't COMPLETELY dead, but it spent more time freezing than running and I couldn't connect to the internet anymore. So I broke down and bought a new one. And, in true white-girl fashion, I bought a Mac. So far, I love it. It took a little getting used to for the first hour or so, but now I am sort of in the groove...and  like it! Yeah, it was a little expensive, but it's worth having a reliable computer. Especially starting my new job, I will need to have a quick and reliable computer to use at home. I bought the black MacBook, which is probably more memory and speed than I need but I decided to err on the side of more!

In other news I am continuing to pack and clean in preparation for the move. I have people coming over on wednesday so I have to make at least the common areas presentable! Unfortunately, I wasted most of my weekend dealing with technology so I didn't get much done. Right now, it's 2pm on sunday, so I can still get more done and hopefully won't have much to do tomorrow and tuesday. I've been so tired lately I really just wanna sleep all day! But I won't. I am getting a massage at 3 so hopefully that will reenergize me!




No comments: