Saturday, August 23, 2008

Unexpected Laziness

I woke up early today. Fully expecting to be hella productive. I planned to go get a pedicure, finish wrapping "goodbye" gifts for the people in my office, and then pack all day. Pedicure? Check. Gift wrapping? Check. Packing??? None. Not at all. Instead? Three hour nap!! I still can't believe it. I intentionally laid down for a nap, and when I woke up I thought "Hmm. I'm hungry. I'll go grab some lunch." I got up, brushed my hair, got changed, got in the car and looked at the clock. It was 4:30!!!! I definitely slept through lunch. Good lord. So, I went and got "linner", came home and continued to be lazy. I've done nothing productive all day. Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good day to me...

CJ said...

Haha. It was.

Anonymous said...

I call it linner, too! Haha.