Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No more work!!

Today, I finished all of my work! I am still gonna go in tomorrow...mostly for my "goodbye lunch" at Cheesecake Factory! Also, JW's goodbye happy hour is tomorrow after work.

It's been a good last week so far. All of the other clerks took me out to lunch today, which was GREAT! A drink was spilled again - still not by me! Woot!

The funniest part of the day, though, was when my Judge walked in while I was telling TW a story about K & his mom. He said: "CJ, when you leave do you think you could keep a journal and send us some kind of weekly update or something so we know what is going on with all this drama? Or, maybe I should just join facebook to keep up with you!"

HAHA! He so SHOULD join FB!!! That would be wonderful! But, he won't. Anyway, I told MH this story and she said I should start a blog! I said "Already got one!" I decided that she was safe so, I gave her the top-secret address. Soooooo, MH, if you are reading this: Welcome to NAPG!!!
You are in a VERY exclusive club! Don't fuck it up! LOL

Anyway, things are going pretty good. It looks like I may just call tomorrow my last day because there is no point in me coming in if I have nothing to do. I'm not sad yet, but I think it's just not really sinking in. It may not until after I move. But I am looking forward to moving in to my new place, so I just gotta keep looking forward!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

AHHH! Too many initials! Haha. Have fun at your goodbye lunch--can't wait to see you soon!