Monday, December 29, 2008

2009ish

Before you ask, no I do not have plans for new year's eve. K will probably be here, and we will probably sit on the couch and watch a movie...is that a plan? That's as close as we get.

I never really do anything for new year's eve, and never really make any special plans. In my whole life I really have only had 2 new year's eves that are memorable for good reasons.

The first was the 94/95 crossover. I was only 14 so I was at home. But I was dating Adam then, and he came over to my house to watch the ball drop. We sat in the living room and watched the ball drop on TV and slow danced to a Boyz 2 Men song. The room was dark except for the xmas tree lights and we were alone. It was all cute and romantic and stuff. I loved it. Of course, he broke up with me like 3 days later so the romance was short lived.

The other one was 99/00. I spent that one with my boyz at a few different clubs in downtown buffalo. It wasn't anything too special, but we were all just so happy and so close and it was just a really great vibe. It's probably the most fun I have ever had going clubbing too. Everything was just very chill, and it wasn't snowing or anything. Nobody was fighting or sick or in trouble. It was just a perfect night. Of course, later that year one of "my boyz" raped me and totalled my car. Oh well, nothing's perfect I guess.

This will be my 3rd New Year's with K. The first year we went out for ice cream and K didn't take a lactaid pill, so he was sick the rest of the night. The next year K put $600 in an ATM and it ate the money and wouldn't give him a receipt. So that was no fun either. Hopefully, this year will be better!

Anyway, I hope that if any of you have plans they go well!! Have a great new year's!!

No comments: