Saturday, April 22, 2006

Road Trip!!

I'm in Raleigh! In my bedroom at my Missy's house!! Yay! She gave me the comfiest bed EVER and it has pretty pink blankets on it & I just love it!

I drove up here yesterday...it took a bit longer than usual because there was construction coming out of Georgia...but over all a successful trip! Despite warnings of bad weather, it was actually gorgeous the whole way. Only a few sprinkles just around Chapel Hill.

I spent pretty much the whole drive on the phone with K. It made me happy because our conversations are definitely getting more real...less superficial I guess. That makes me feel better. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love hearing him compliment me for hours on end...but after a while it's good to get real too. I think he was about to cross the ever looming bridge of "what exactly is going on here & what should we call it" but he got nervous & moved on & I clearly wasn't feeling anymore courageous. But, I think maybe tomorrow if he calls me on my way back home.

I spent the evening with BM. We had a really good time & a lot of really good conversation. He told me some things that I never knew, and that I would have liked to hear about 4 or 5 years ago...but, still it was nice to hear them now. He actually seems really supportive of this whole thing with K...which surprises me. But it's funny that he's kind of planning our future with K in it now. Like we have a new member of our family or something. It's cute & I love him for it. And, after last night I feel a lot safer about all of this. I feel more like, no matter what happens with K, I will have BM to help me deal with it. And, if he got me thru dealing with Z and A and KT and everything in between, then he can get me thru anything, right? Well, anyway, we are gonna go to a movie tonight. So, one last date before I leave & I'm happy about that. I forget how much I miss him until I see him. I think that feeling is mutual. I wish he would move to Florida....

Anyway, I just wanted to update everyone on my travels. I will be back home tomorrow afternoon. Have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!