Saturday, April 29, 2006

Less of Me

I went to the Dr. the other day and found out that I lost 9 pounds in 7 weeks! I think that's a record for me! I am pretty happy about that.

Hopefully, I'll be able to keep going until I am tiny again! I'm not buying smaller clothes for a few more months. First, because I have no money and second, because I hope to lose more & have to buy even smaller clothes! So for now, my belts are just getting tighter!! And my pants are falling off my ass!

All I've been doing this week is studying and talking to K on the phone. I got to see him on Wednesday, which was a nice surprise. And I signed my lease and hooked up all my utilities for my new apartment...that made me very excited!! I've been doing a little bit of packing in the evenings. I can't wait to see my new place! But I'm still sad about leaving here & saying goodbye to all of my friends. But, I don't want to get into that or I will start to cry again!

So, here I go...back to studying! And of course, to the gym! Need to keep takin' off those pounds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome - great job! I am proud of you!! :)