Monday, April 03, 2006

Six Hours

Every Monday I have 6 hours in the middle of the day between my 2nd class and my 3rd class. And every week, at 4pm I wonder what in the hell happened to those 6 hours!?! Well, today I had some fun with them! 1st I went to the mall because I had to buy a gift for my "boss" since this is the last week of my clinic. While I was there I bought three fabulous pairs of shoes!!! Literally, it took me less time to pick them out than it took me to pay for them! They are adorable!

Then I went to lunch with 3 good friends from school. I had a fantastic grilled chicken wrap! It was spicy and had rice & southwest ranch. YUM! Plus, the company was great. And I got to tell them all about my new shoes!

After that it was off to Walmart! I had to pick up pictures and buy some bottled water. The pictures were great! They were from J's wedding & the 3 Day....yeah, I know, they are old! Give me a break, okay?

After Walmart I stopped back home to freshen up a bit! It was HOT out today so I was a bit sweaty! So I deoderized and washed my face, etc. Then I checked my mail and WOOHOO!!! My tax return came today! I don't care what anyone says about adjusting your witholdings & putting that money in savings...I love getting those damn checks once a year!! So, I drove by the bank & deposited the money! Then it was off to school.

I got here with an hour left before class so I uploaded the pictures I just developed but I won't send them out right away cuzz I just sent out a set of pictures this morning & I don't want it to be overwhelming!!!

So, it was a prett good 6 hours! Still some things I forgot to do, and doesn't seem like much for all that time, but I feel pretty satisfied!

Oh! BTW! Thanks to everyone who was a good sport for my little April Fool's joke!! It was so much fun, wasn't it?? ;-)

No comments: