Wednesday, June 14, 2006

War

If he wants it, he's got it.

If he thinks he can take me down...he hasn't seen nothin' yet.

I know what's on the table, and I haven't put anything down that I can't afford to lose.

So, we'll just see whose left standing. I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Eye for an eye? Fuck that. I'll take both of yours before you get within a foot of mine. You won't even know what hit you. That sparkle in my eyes? The flames of hell. There is no wrath like this. I will keep you close and slip in slowly and the pain will be so great you won't even know where it's coming from. There is nobody who has crossed me and not regretted it. There will be no exceptions. I have built a foretress around this heart and soul, and if they are under attack, the blood that is shed will not be mine.

Yeah, I'm back. In full force.

Yes. I. Am.

Did ya miss me?

No comments: