Thursday, November 30, 2006

Turkey Day etc.

So, I had a fabulous 4.5 days in Charlotte with K. Things went better than I hoped...altho not all the issues have been resolved. But still, he was very sweet and we had a good time. It's funny because it's all the little things that really make him happy, which is great cuz I am the same way. We are both perfectly happy to just be together...even if all we do is run errands and watch movies, ya know? It's nice.

The only negative is that now I am sick. I think I caught it from his mom's friend. Nothing too horrible, just a sore throat and the general aching thing. But I'll be fine. Just lots of sleeping and water.

So, anyway, like I said, things are good. I did start going to a shrink...an idea I've been tossing around for a while now. Of course, K says I don't need it, that he can take care of me. But I'm not sure about that. I think I need a neutral 3rd party, ya know? So, she seems very nice, and very hopeful that she can help me. She wants to try a technique that has to do with retraining your eye movements. She says it will help me with my nightmares and panic attacks. I also have to start some relaxation rituals to help with the panic attacks...like meditation and stuff. All of this will be good...altho I think I may need some more practical advice on how to deal with sex and stuff of that nature, but for now we'll see how this goes.

Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing well and that you all had fantastic turkey days!

No comments: