Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crash

So, K got in an accident yesterday. He is fine, his truck is fine, but it really shook him up. It was COMPLETELY not his fault - someone ran into the back of his trailer. But it still really upset him and he has been QUITE unpleasant ever since.

It happened yesterday at 2pm. The strange thing is that, at almost the exact same moment it happened I was buying his xmas present. I know he is going to LOVE it and it's hard not to tell him about it cuz I know it would make him feel better but I also want to keep it a surprise. So I am doing my best to keep my mouth shut.

I hate when bad things happen like this, and he is so far away. There is nothing I can do to make him feel better. I just have to sit and listen and do nothing. It sucks. He's supposed to be here for thanksgiving, but that's still a week away. I just hope that, in the meantime, he calms himself enough that nothing else will happen, ya know? Anyway, so that's the scoop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any accident is scary, especially the ones that come completely out of nowhere. I'm glad he's ok!