Sunday, November 02, 2008

Ugh.

Okay, well I have figured out what is wrong with my boss. He doesn't pay attention to what he says or does. Like on Friday he told me that he needed me to make some edits to an affidavit I had drawn up, but insisted that I wait until Monday to do it and told me repeatedly to take off for the day. So I did. Then today I get an email from him, telling me that the affidavit needs the exact same edits he told me about on Friday but now acting like (1) we did not discuss this friday and (2) it needs to be done right now. So I say "Okay, well you said I should do this Monday but if you need it today I can do it now." and he responds with "we'll talk on tuesday." WTF???

Also, he has a terrible habit of forgetting to do things. He asks me to draw up motions and I do, and I send them to him, and then he never signs them or submits them. So there are like 4 motions that he has sitting in his inbox that should have been filed like 2 weeks ago.

It seems like all of this is the result of disorganization, which surprises me considering he is a partner. I would think he would be organized by now!! Grrr.

No comments: