Friday, February 27, 2009

Here We Go Again

Ok, so first some background. My birthday is in 2 weeks and K is going to be home for that. He asked me what I want and I said "a back rub and chocolate cake."

Also, "Kit" is my old car, which is currently parked at a storage facility until K gets home and then he drives her and puts her back before he leaves.

So, based on that background, here is a IM recent convo between K and I:

me: poor Kit...i should go visit her
k: lol
me: maybe take her to the new house
k: ok
me: she needs some love
k: yes u do
me: me?
k: yes
me: oh.
me: i think i am plenty loved.
k: yes u will be
me: that sounds more like a threat than love....
k: wow
me: and u should be nice to me - I could have asked for a sex-free wknd for my birthday again. all i asked for was a back rub!
k: no u got it v-day
me: u werent here for v-day...that doesnt count

He said I "hurt his feelings" when I said it was a threat. But isn't it??? What else does that sound like except a threat of sex??? "Yes u will be"???? I mean, it certainly wasn't a NICE thing to say...if he really meant LOVED he would have said "yes u are" - but will be means it is something that will be done to me. I'm not an idiot, I know what that means and it IS a threat. And it's disgusting. I hate when he does things like this, because I was looking forward to him coming home but now there is this sickness. Ugh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you don't think he meant you need love emotionally, as in "I'm going to treat you right", but love physically as in "lovin'"?

CJ said...

No, because if he meant emotionally then he wouldn't say you WILL be - ya know? He would have just agreed that I am loved. Trust me, he meant sex.

Anonymous said...

did he mean that he just got you a really great present?

CJ said...

Nope.

Anonymous said...

:\ Um, do I need to come down there and protect you? ;)