Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today Was A Tough One

My law firm laid some people off today. Not a ton of people, in the big scheme of things, but still it was rough and scary. I'm a little icky in my tummy but I am trying to be glad that it wasn't me and just keep holding on to my job for dear life. The partner I work for says I don't have anything to worry about. But it's impossile not to worry. Especially when I am supposed to be the one with the money. K doesn't have any, my mom doesn't have any and of course neither does my sister. I mean I know deep down that we will survive all of this, I just hope things start to get better fast. I know everyone is hoping the same thing. Ugh...why can't I still be a kid???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My company had layoffs Monday, including a girl in my (already teeny) department. They did it by seniority, and thankfully with 4.5 years I'm pretty high up on the list, but yikes!

You're so smart and hard-working, no one in their right mind would fire you! :)