Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Slacking Off

So, as you already know, classes have been over for about a week now, and I have been totally unproductive! The worst part is that I have been constantly busy, but nothing is done! I try to clean, but it gets messy again. I go shopping but I forget stuff that I need...you know the drill. So now I am down to 1 day off and I have a TON to do!!! So much that I really don't know where to begin, but I think laundry is at the top of the list...that and get an oil change.

Thursday, Tiffany & I are going to Raleigh to see Missy! Also to attend a conference for the National Lawyers Guild, but Missy is the most important part. We should get back Sunday afternoon and then Monday I start my new job! I can't believe it. I am so nervous and anxious, so I will go thru more than a few Xanax between now and then. The important this is that I have a lot of new clothes to wear so I will be too cute! Plus I got hi-lites and a manicure today, so I look extra good...and we all know it's the looks that make the lawyer!

Anyway, I will try to right about something more substantive soon, but I just wanted to write something because now that I know how many people actually read this I don't want to let it go too long! Wish Tiffany, Nemo, and I good luck on our adventure to Missy's!!

3 comments:

Mr. Parson said...

"You think you can do these things but you can't Nemo!"

CJ said...

Noooooo!!!! Nemo can do anything! And in stealth mode too!

Anonymous said...

YOU MADE IT!!! HOORAY!! Nemo (plus Mandi & Tiffany) can do anything!!!