Thursday, February 16, 2006

Out Of Town

Hey everyone! I just want u all to know that I am still alive. I have been in Florida all week looking for a new apartment! It's been very much fun! I don't have anything for certain because it's too early for the apartment people to know what they will have available in May...but I put my name on the waiting list at 5 places, so hopefully I will hear back from them soon! All of the places are very pretty, but kind of expensive, but oh well! I'm a grown up now! The one thing that seems to be certain is that wherever I live, it will either be yellow or green! LOL Anyway...I will write something more substantive when I get back to Georgia...but for now, let's just say I am on a total natural high! I love my new town so much! And I love my Judge & his staff! I am very excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Orlando, here you come!! Get a nice new apartment with those big buck you'll be making, and maybe even some grown-up furniture?? :-)