Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

I know I want to write. I'm in the mood to write. But I don't know what to write. I'm thinking about too many things, and I'm pretty damn tired. I'm going to Florida on Sunday to start looking for apartments! This is very exciting for me, but also making me a bit scared. They just had a party at our law school celebrating 75 days until graduation. That means it is now less than 75 days until graduation. That simply can't be right...but I'm too lazy to count.

I do know for sure that it is 5 days until E's Birthday and I stil haven't bought her a gift! Which is bad because I need to give it to her before I leave for Florida...and I want it to be something good and something that I know she will like, which is why I haven't decided on anything yet. Not for lack of shopping though....

That being said, it is a month & 5 days from MY birthday, and this year I am buying myself a bar review course! Exciting!!! LOL I'm sure I will treat myself to something more luxurious as well, because if there is anything I'm good at it's treating myself!

Well, that's all the nothing I will ramble about for now. Hopefully I will be more inspired tomorrow! I'm sure you all second that hope....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.