Monday, February 20, 2006

Women. Can't live with 'em, please pass the beer nuts.

So, most of you know that I love Dr. Phil. I don't care what any of you say, Dr. Phil saved my life 7 years ago, and that is that. I love him. Texas-isms and all.

Today I got to watch a few minutes of his show, which he lovingly subtitled "Bitchfest 2006." His last guest (or at least the last guest that I saw) was a women who says that she is a raging bitch because men make her that way. She said she tries to be nice, but all the men she dates treat her like crap, and so she is forced to be a bitch. So, why did she come on Dr Phil? Because she wants to find a man! WTF??????????????

I am SO sick of women who say that all men suck, that they cheat & lie & abuse them, etc. but then STILL want to live with one!!!! If all men suck, then who needs one?

So Dr Phil told her that there is a difference between being assertive & agressive. This is true. He told her that she can be assertive & take no crap from men, without being mean. This is also true. He finally told her that a major problem for couples is how they fight. Couples that resort to name-calling and personal attacks to settle disagreements are at the highest risk of failure in their relationships. That you can disagree with somebody without telling them they are a complete loser. Her response?

"They all are complete losers."

Then why do you want to date them??????

Seriously, I just don't understand. And she is not the only woman I've ever heard this from. All men suck, but my life won't be complete until I have one of my very own.

Now, generally, I am not a big fan of men. I do know that they aren't all complete assholes, but I do truly believe that men & women do not make good companions. That is a whole other blog entry though. BUT at least I don't say that and then go looking for a guy! I'm not like cruisin' the singles websites tryin' to find me some incompatible sucker to snag and make my own! So what is up with this bitch?

Not that I expect you to answer me. The answer is that women can just be ridiculous, stupid, and crazy! But, I just wanted to vent.

BTW, the title to this entry is a line from Cheers. I think Norm said it.

No comments: