Monday, February 06, 2006

Rainy Monday

Yuck! It has rained every Monday for at least the last three weeks! And 4 weeks ago it rained on Tuesday, which still countz cuzz we had that Monday off!!! I know this because I have yet to go to my Monday night class in dry clothes this semester!! I am getting a little bit sick of this, can you tell???

Anyhoo, just thought I would let y'all know that R & HM have gone back home after visiting me this weekend. We had a GREAT weekend and we all wish that they could have stayed forever! In fact, I cried the whole way home from the airport & within an hour of her plane landing, R called me & she was crying too. I just love them to death, and it was so nice to know that they were safe & sound & happy here with me, rather than back home where they are sad and stressed out all the time. It was so cute because they were so excited with like everything they got to see, and I really think they appreciated coming to a new place and seeing new sights, etc. It's funny to see what other people notice about your town when they come to visit. Like, they were SO surprised by the number of Waffle Houses, which we totally don't even notice anymore. And they thought we had just the greatest billboards, which I admit I never really noticed at all. I think our favorite one was:

You think it's hot now, just keep using my name in vain.
~ God
Haha!! I have to wonder, isn't it like heresy or something to falsely attribute quotes to God?? Well, whatever. They also loved Steak 'n' Shake, which is great because I love it too! R was a TERRIBLE Hindu this weekend, she had 4 hamburgers in 5 days!!! Haha! Oh well, at least she had a good time! We took tons of pics, so when I load them onto Ofoto, I will be happy to share them with anyone who cares to see them. A bunch of them are on R's camera too (all the ones that I am in especially), so those won't be on Ofoto for a while...which is too bad because I am DAMN sexy! But I will get them up eventually. The most impressive thing to be noted is the RIDICULOUS rate at which HM's hair grows! He was like bald when he got here on Wednesday and by yesterday it had grown like 5 inches! I told him I want to turn him into a science experiment: shave his entire body and watch him grow like a chia pet!! LOL
So, that's all. It was a great weekend, and with them leaving & the rain & it being Monday....today pretty much sucks. Hopefully there will be good stuff on TV tonight to make me feel better!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great weekend! can't wait to see the pictures!

sorry about the monday rain... i'll work on that!