Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bringing On The Weather

Well, it looks like we will be getting a storm tomorrow, altho they keep pushing back it's arrival. This morning they said 2am Wednesday, then at midday they said 6pm Wednesday, now it looks like by 8pm Wednesday it'll still be well to the south of us. So who knows? I stocked up on water & junk food, but honestly I'm not stressing it too much right now.

In other news, K was here for the weekend. It was actually a really good visit. It's been like 6 weeks since we spent any real time together, so it was nice to have a few days to ourselves. He was being extra adorable, which I love. Every night he brushed my hair and the last night he was here I wasn't feeling good and he put me to bed and tucked me in and all that cute stuff. It was nice...the only other boys that have ever taken care of me like that are Stedman and Hot Mike, and that was a long time ago. Even my mom can't believe how he takes care of me and doesn't steal from me...it's like a whole new world for us. He also brought me a present! A brand new radio for Kit! It's so cool too - it has this awesome pop-up screen thing that displays the song title & artist and my iPod plugs right into it, so I don't need my iTrip anymore! Yeah, it kicks ass. How lucky am I?? ;-)

Other than that, things are fine. Work is still kinda boring. We got a new intern tho so that's kinda cool. She's a 3L, so she thinks I'm all old & wise cuzz I already took the bar and everything. I'd feel more wise if I knew that I passed it though!! But she is really nice and I get to give her work so it will be fun to have a little helper!

So, I will try to post more often & try to remember to update after the storm passes thru! But, if it does get worse...one of you may be getting a surprise visitor! ;-)

2 comments:

Mr. Parson said...

You should totally come to Baltimore to help me unpack...I mean, get away from the storms and stuff...

Anonymous said...

Ernesto looks like a big wus - not even a hurricane! :)