Thursday, August 31, 2006

Why...

...am I so unbelievably sad today? Last night I finished reading The Mermaid Chair which started making me a little sad, and then K forgot to call me back, which made me hella sad and a bit paranoid, and it's just spiraled from there. Plus, things are work are so boring - all I'm doing is waiting for these 2 cases to become ripe and in the meantime reading transcripts. It's like mind numbing. Last night K tried to make me feel better, but today I think he's just annoyed with me - which I totally understand, but I wish that then he would just leave me alone. Instead he keeps saying he'll call me back & then he doesn't and that just makes me feel worse. Especially cuzz I insist that he shouldn't call me back - he should just go to bed - but he insists on calling me back and the forgets. Like I said, that doesn't help the sadness. So, basically, I am just sitting here, on the verge of tears for the last, like, 48 hrs. But, as usual, I can't even cry. I just wish I knew a way to feel better. I'm so sick of being sad all the time, especially when it's not even helping my creativity. I haven't written anything good in weeks. I feel like I should join the emo movement....

No comments: