Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Week 2

So, I'm half way thru the second week of the J-O-B. Things are okay still. I was VERY tired monday & tuesday, mostly because K was here Sunday night

Xanax + K snoring = Greater need for sleep + Less opportunity for sleep = TOO tired Monday morning!!

He actually had to deliver about 20 miles away from here, so he got to spend the night here, which was great except for his snoring!! LOL I mean, I love him & I love him sleeping in my bed...but I just wish he was quieter about it!! So, we spent the night playing the "chasing game" as he calls it: He falls asleep & starts to snore, I get up & go in the guest room, I fall asleep, two hours later he notices & comes to get me - and repeat. So, this time, after he left I told him he has to just leave me alone when I go in the guest room. I love him, but I'm not used to sharing a bed & I need my rest on workdays. So he promised that the next time, he won't come & get me. He says he just feels bad cuzz he thinks that he kicks me out of the bed - cuzz whenever he wakes up he's on my side! But that's not the case, he never kicks me out, he just snores! He has no idea how bad it is! But like I said, I love him & miss him so its a small price to pay, ya know? He'll be back Friday night and I think he's gonna stay till Monday. So, Sunday night I'll sleep in the guest room. ;-)

I went to lunch with 13 other clerks today! It was a lot of fun. We went to a Thai place & I had soft shell crab in a spicy chili sauce - it was yummy! Muchos gracias to my baby for giving me money for that! (It was only $10, so I still have $10 left of my "lunch money"!!)

As you can tell, I'm still broke. But it's okay. My mom gave me some money today & since K will be here on Friday, I won't need to buy gas or groceries for a bit, which will be nice.

So, in general things are good. I haven't been nearly as depressed lately as I had been this summer. I think it's cuzz I'm busy now, not so much time to wallow. Plus, with each passing month, I feel more secure with K. Also, I got to go to Disney World on Sunday with M's sister, G, and that was FANTASTIC! Totally lifted my spirits! G works there so we got in for free & then we had ice cream and frozen lemonade and a cheese-filled pretzel! We rode Tower twice and Rockin' twice...the 2nd time we got to skip the line cuzz we complained!! LOL

Yeah, so things are busy but good over all. I can't wait for Friday! I don't know what time K will get here, but it would be GREAT to come home from work and find him here! (Maybe with dinner already on my invisible table?? LOL Nah, that's nuts...we'll go to Friday's!)

Oh, just one other bulletin: I've officially decided that BM is not speaking to me. Don't know why, but it's been almost 2 mos now. WTF??? Yeah, so anyway....

No comments: