Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Everybody Turn & Cough

Yep, I'm sick. It seems like everyone is, including my boss, K and my sister. Of all of us - K is the worst. Which makes it worse on me. Frankly, I'd rather be sicker and have him well. He is SO annoying when he is sick! When I am sick I like to be left alone, sure I'll tell people I'm sick, I'm going to bed, leave me alone. But I don't bitch and I don't want to be taken care of. I am a big girl, I can take care of myself. Just leave me alone.

But when K is sick - good lord! Bitch, moan, whine. He wants pity and concern 24/7. Is he 4 years old?? The worst part is that he won't do anything to take care of himself! He won't even take a freakin' advil. So I have no sympathy. You don't take care of yourself, I don't give a fuck - ya know? So, anyway, he woke me up at 7am to whine to me about how he feels like crap and can't sleep and blah blah blah. So I told him I am gonna sleep all day. This is me sleeping.

I know, I'm a bitch. If I love him I should worry & feel bad, etc. But I don't. If you know me, you know I am bad with sick people. They generally make me angry. Awful, I know. But true. And K knows this, but he insists on pushing me to my limits. So, I lie & hang up the phone. Ugh. I guess I should be grateful that he is in NC and not here, so I only have to deal with long distance whining!!!

So, I'm sure many of you feel like crap right now. So go home, take care of yourself, get better and I will do the same. See you on the other side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off. i hope you feel better. it sucks being sick. second. sadly, that's a boy thing. you know. the whole bitch, moan, won't take an advil, the world is coming to an end thing. that pretty much sums up all of the guys i've ever dated and all the guys my friends are married to. at least you are in a different state and can opt not to answer the phone. from experience, dayquil and advil are wonderous drugs. feel better soon.

TheRealDookie said...

Large doses of Zinc, Vitamin C, or Chicken Soup can shorten the life of a cold by up to 30%. No one really knows why, but at least one of the three works for almost everyone.