Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fanaticism

Today I went to Super Soap Weekend at Disney World. This was my first time there and HOLY SHIT was it nuts!!!!! I went on Saturday morning but, having arrived 10 minutes after the park opened, I was too late for autographs. So I tried again today. I got there at 5:45am, the park opened at 8am. I was 9th last in line. CRAZY!!!! I almost had to throw down with 2 bitches who tried to cut me! But, in the end, I got some great pics. I also got two autographs: David Canary & Michael Knight. Both very nice guys. It was a great day. It was also a phenomenal people watching experience. People can be such assholes. I heard that things were REALLY out of control on Saturday morning. Just to give you an idea, here are some pics. The 1st is the line at 8am on Saturday...it was the same length at 6am on Sunday, except it was dark out! The 2nd pic is of the Disney employees trying to keep back all the people who got there after 6am and weren't allowed in the park until 8am. They had to form a human chain to hold them back!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, you have the patience of a saint. Glad you had a good time! :)