Monday, December 10, 2007

Change of Plans

Okay, so my original plans for Xmas week were to work Dec 24th & 26th and then spend the 27th through Jan 1st with K. This meant I would be alone for Xmas, which really was fine with me. Actually, I was kinda looking forward to it. That is, until W went and screwed it all up!

Last Thursday W declared that all Federal offices would be closed on December 24, 2007. That includes my office. So that means I only had to work on the 26th. Of course my judge won't be having that. He tells me to change my flight and get the hell out. So I did. K and I will now be together Dec. 23rd through Jan 1st. I was happy about this because we haven't seen each other since October.

Of course, he has to ruin it. The sexual threats started almost immediately. Now I'm a little sick to my stomach and wishing all the flights for the 23rd had been sold out. Why does he have to do that? Why does he say things he knows are going to upset me? It makes me think he must enjoy making me upset - why else would he do it? Ugh.

No comments: