Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sold!

So, I got my final rejection today, and I have officially accepted the one job offer I received. Which means I sold my soul to the devil for WAY more than it is worth. LOL

Yeah, the oodles of money definitely softens the blow, but all of these rejections have been hard to deal with. Hopefully in a few years the economy will pick up and I will have the option of going somewhere else if I want. My contract is only 18 months, so it's certainly not a life sentence. Plus, they do seem like they are excited to have me. So, maybe it won't be so bad. Obviously they think I have the balls to play with the big boys! Hopefully they are right!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay. many congrats and lots of luck!

Mr. Parson said...

i hope it wasn't the "sweat shop"! Congradulations either way. I bet you're glad to have that off your shoulders!

CJ said...

Actually, it is the sweat shop. But it won't be so sweaty. I am really good at this shit, so I can take it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!