Friday, December 21, 2007

On The Road (Again)

Well, instead of flying up to see K on Sunday, he is picking me up here (at work) today! In about an hour actually. So, I have quite a few butterflies. Wondering if I remembered to bring everything, worrying that we will argue too much, worrying that his truck won't fit under the bridge. Ugh. It's giving me a tummy ache. Plus, I am SO all alone here! I think I am one of like 10 people in the whole damn building! And online, nobody is on gmail or facebook or the space. On top of it all, my sister lost her cell phone! So, I am pretty lonely. But, i am sure that there will be many times in the next 11 days that I will be longing for solitude, so I am trying to enjoy it. To keep myself amused, I am watching Friday Night Lights online.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a fun, safe & happy holiday week!

No comments: