Monday, July 14, 2008

I Am Awesome

So, my ten-year high school reunion is over. I survived, with flying colors actually. I was clearly one of the most awesome people there. Duh! The best part was making my arch-enemy, KST, cry twice!! Priceless. I wish I had video.

K and I both looked damn good if I do say so myself. And I had a lot of fun with Schmoe and JC (my best friend back in those days!). JC's b/f was a pretty nice guy too, so the 4 of us had a good time together. And - bonus - K's ex-g/f (E) like TOTALLY ignored us the whole time. She tried to talk to K once, but he just brushed her off and then actively avoided making eye-contact with either of us for the rest of the night.

I do regret not making more of an effort to talk to a few of the people there. I also regret not taking a picture of my $45 glass of coke...altho at the time I had NO idea that it would be the only thing I would be ingesting all night. The "dinner" we were supposed to get did not exist. Instead, there was an open bar, spinach & artichoke dip, chicken fingers, chicken wings, nachos and jalepeno poppers. Stupid me, I thought this would be just "appetizers" with actual dinner to come later. I was wrong. So, I ended up going to get food after the reunion, on my way home, at like midnight!

The night seemed to go by pretty fast, except for the slideshow which was like AN HOUR long!!! It was the same one they showed at prom, but I don't remember it being so looooong!!!!

Anyway, all in all it was good. I will write about the rest of my week later on. Right now I am HUNGRY!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you had a good time! I have been having withdrawals from you, though--yesterday, I thought: WHEN IS SHE GETTING BACK? AAAAHHHH.

CJ said...

Haha! You missed me??? You are the cutest monkey ever!