Friday, July 18, 2008

Planning

Well, it feels like things are officially in order for my move! I had lunch with one of the partners at my new firm a few days ago - so I still have a job! In light of that boost in security, I set up everything else. So, here is the plan:

Aug. 29: Last day of this job :-(
Sept. 5: Go get the keys & sign the lease on my new place
Sept. 6: Moving day!
Sept. 7: Come back to the old place, turn in keys & do final inspection
Sept 13-17: Mom comes to visit!
Oct 1st: Start my new job!

So, now all I have to do is set up utilities at the new place, switch over my renter's insurance, get a washer & dryer and switch my driver's license.

Oh! And pack. ;-)

I already got a bunch of boxes so I can start on that this weekend actually. I am really kind of peaceful about all this right now. I feel better now that the movers are reserved, and the paperwork is in place, etc. So, here I go! Moving again!! Always a new adventure!!

No comments: