Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A New Day

So I got the blood test yesterday, I won't know the results until sometime next week, but I already feel better - just knowing an answer is in the works. I hate getting blood drawn! I wished my mommy was there to hold my hand and carry me to the car afterwards! But I survived. Now all I can do is wait. My doctor did say that the chances of me having it are practically zero, but better safe than sorry, ya know?

Last night was my first good night's sleep in like 3 days, so I feel good today - physically and emotionally. I am looking forward to seeing so many people I love on Friday (mom, sis, Rita, Jocelyn, Mike, etc.). I think it will be a good day, which is great because I LOVE 4th of July! It's my favorite holiday.

Hopefully I will have my test results before the reunion, because then I have to decide if I inform other people that I know slept with that guy. Mind you, both of these people (EG and KST) are people I hate. KST is the person I hate most in the world except for DB. K says I should just say "Fuck them." because they wouldn't tell me if they knew. In fact, it is likely that KST did know and didn't tell me. But, I am better than them and I want to keep being better than them, so I am inclined to tell them. I think he is worried mostly that if he could have it, then they will know his business. So, if I find out I don't have it then I will pull them aside and just say "AL had Hep C, I don't have it but you might. Go get checked." and that's it. Well, with KST I may put it in the form of a question so as to ascertain whether it is news to her or not.

Anyway, like I said, I am feeling much better today. Just bored as hell with no work to do! Hope you are all having a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I didn't see yesterday's post until today, so belated hugs. (((cj))) I hope everything is OK with you. I can't wait to see you Friday! :D