Monday, September 29, 2008

The Day After Tomorrow

This is it. My last night where I don't have to set an alarm. Yeah, ok, I guess I'll still have weekends and the occasional day off, but this is my last REAL night of freedom. K left this afternoon, around 2. We had a great weekend. On saturday we went to the beach and watched the sunset, and ate at a seafood place on the water. Last night we went to see Eagle Eye, which was a actually a pretty good movie.  The rest of the weekend we spent just relaxing, eating and putting together some furniture. The apartment looks great, my closet is fairly organized and I think I'm feeling ready to start this job. K has been so great, he took such good care of me this weekend. My allergies are still bad and I've been a bit neurotic, but he was totally sweet. He even made this whole speech about what a great month we've had and how much closer we've become. We got to spend a lot of time together during my time off, and it's all been great. So, I think this month was good for me in lots of ways. Well, except of course financially! LOL Yeah, I'm kinda broke. But I'll be okay. Certainly better off than a lot of people in this country right now. So, here I go, making the big jump into private practice. Wish  me luck - hopefully I'll be able to blog again this weekend. 

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I hope your week is going well! I can't wait to read this weekend.