Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Does anyone else hear that noise?????

Well, things are moving along. I spent most of today packing, but I wasn't too productive because they were putting new carpet into the apartment above me, which was soooooooooo loud it almost gave me a nervous breakdown! There were here for TEN HOURS! I left for lunch, but I couldn't leave for the whole day because I have a lot of stuff to do! Ugh. It sucked. I have a HORRIBLE headache now. But I took an aleve and a xanax, so hopefully I will feel better in the morning.

K will be here tomorrow night, which makes me SO happy!!! He can help me all day friday, so surely everything will be set for the movers on saturday. Woot! I really can't wait to see him. I'm so excited for us to make this move together, ya know? He has been so sweet and supportive the last few weeks. I really am pretty lucky. We also had a really good talk yesterday which made me feel even better about us. Not that I was having any real issues, but still it's nice to know how he feels once in a while.

I have SOOOOO much trash to get rid of! I wish I had a pick up truck! I know I could rent one from Home Depot, but it's not that serious. Just annoying. Really most of the packing is done, it just seems like a big mess so it's hard to see my progress! Tomorrow I am having lunch with a friend from work, so that will be nice. Then I will come home and pack some more!!! Yes, this is getting a bit repetitive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, packing is so obnoxious! But putting everything away for the first time rocks. I didn't know you hadn't moved yet - I just sent you a moronic email in light of this knowledge! Durr. :)

CJ said...

That was NOT a moronic email!!! It was the most fantabulous email ever!!!