Monday, September 22, 2008

The Last Week of Freedom

I was quite productive today! Finally my bedroom looks like it should. It's a great feeling. I only have a week left of my "vacation", so I need to get my life in order. K will be here this weekend, so he can help me with the finishing touches - mostly things like putting furniture together. I ordered a VERY nice bookshelf for the guest room, and a matching nightstand. They are black with an antique finish, K and my sister both approved. They probably won't get here until next week, which sucks but can't be helped. 

Tomorrow I will do as much with the guest room as I can, so there is room for the new furniture. Then on wednesday I am going to see Obama!! Well, I am gonna try, we'll see if I can get in! Thursday I have a continuing legal education class all day, and on Friday K should be here for our last free weekend together. I'm trying not to be all "dooms day" about starting work, but it's hard. I know my life won't be mine anymore, it won't be free and easy. I just hope I can handle it, and if I can't I hope my next choice is the right one. Ugh. I need chocolate...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pictures please!!!!

CJ said...

Ugh! I forgot you aren't on facebook! I will email u pix asap!