Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Gifts, work and kids.

K got his xmas present from me yesterday. He really likes it, which is good 'cause it was REALLY expensive! LOL He is being very nice to me today, which is cute but not necessary. I don't want him to think I am buying his affections...although I wouldn't mind if he thought I was buying more sex-free weekends!!

Things are very slow for me at work and I have decided to just sit back and enjoy it. I have no billable hour quota this year, so I will let the hours go to those who need them and just chill out until January. Then maybe I can have a HUGE amount of work for the beginning of the year and I won't have to worry about it at the end of next year. It may put me on a decent cycle. Unfortunately, anytime I try to leave early that is when people call me. So I am diligently staying here until at least 4:30 everyday.

I may have mentioned to some of you that a lot of my friends are having babies in the next few months. Maybe the bad economy has led to more nights in?? I dunno. Anyway, it has encouraged my mom to try to convince me that I would be a good mother. It's cute to see her try, but I'm not biting. First of all, I really DO NOT want to be pregnant. And if I was, and I found out it was a boy, I would want to give it back. I know, it's wrong, but I'm being honest here.

Also, babies are cute for an hour or two, but after that they usually just gross me out. They are always dirty and sick. I just don't need that in my life.

I've decided that I would be perfectly fine with a daughter if she was at least 10 years old. That's when kids start to get interesting, ya know? I mean, I suppose they are not so bad after they start school. Maybe I could handle a 5 year-old. But really, you can't have a conversation with a kid until they're at least ten.

I think I would be a great mom to a kid around that age. And I think it would be fun. But I think that the infant and toddler years would just be so awful, that I would hate being a mom by the time it was about to get fun, ya know? So I guess what I'm saying is, if any of you have a girl that you get sick of in a few years, let me know. If your kid has a penis, you're on your own though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh what'd you get him?

CJ said...

A twin-turbo super-charger for his Camaro. It's a big metal thing that makes the car go faster. He loves it. LOL