Friday, December 05, 2008

Ouch.

On wednesday I hurt my pinky toe REAL bad. It was all bloody & swollen & gross. Poor me.

Yesterday I hurt my ankle somehow. It hurts the most if I point my toes, but it doesn't appear to be swollen. And yes, it is the same foot as the injured pinky toe.

Last night K and I had a fight. It wasn't too "serious" but it was long and loud and it brought up things that I don't like to think about. We made up and we are fine now, but it made me feel pretty icky last night. It's like I feel that we are in our own little world and nothing can touch us. But then, something does and it brings back all my fears. And truly, nothing did touch us. Our little world is fully in tact. But it's just that little knock at the door, the jehovah's witness that shows up during dinner. It reminds me that there is no steel dome around us.

No comments: