Sunday, December 07, 2008

On The Prowl

My mom is closing on her new house on tuesday. And now I get to start looking for mine! It's kinda fun, mostly because I am not in a hurry. Ideally, I'd like to have a house by September of 09, so I don't have to renew my lease. But I could wait until December if I have to.

So anyway, my sister is helping me look and so is K. I've decided that I can afford to be picky, so if I see something about a house I don't like, I move on. I definitely want a garage, and I would like a Florida room. A pool is not required, but if there is one it has to be screened in. I prefer dark kitchens - black appliances, dark wood, dark countertops. At least 3 bedrooms - one for K, one for me and a guest room. At least 2 bathrooms too. And on of the showers has to be HUGE. We want one of those rainforest showers.

So anyway, I'm house hunting. It's a blast!

No comments: