Sunday, May 07, 2006

Insomnia

I have a lot of things I want to write about...so we'll just see where this goes...

I went to a concert tonite to see a band I LOVE! I danced harder than I have in a while...even though I was by myself for half the time! I got hit on by a lesbian, saw a pregnant woman chain smoking, witnessed a ridiculous drunk couple argue, smoked some ciggarettes, and got a free sticker.

I haven't been sleeping very much lately. I go to bed really late & get up really early. My only real sleeping hours are the early morning hours. That's one way to minimize the nightmares...

I think he wants to tell me he loves me...but he thinks it'll scare me. I've always loved him though, doesn't he know that? I think he honestly never noticed. But I haven't said it either...I'm not sure what I'm afraid of.

2 weeks from today I will be gone from this town. I'm already thinking about when to come back & visit. I know I'll miss the feeling of it.

No comments: