Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Solitude

Well, it's official, I'm alone. I'm not whining or anything - it's just a fact. K left this morning, before I went to my 1st bar review class. I'm not sure how I feel. I know I don't feel good. My heart is racing, my tummy is icky, my ears & throat hurt, and I've been sucking down cough drops like a junkie on the pipe! Well, I know that the ears & throat thing are because I smoked TOO DAMN MUCH this weekend! I won't tell you how much, but trust me, it wasn't good!

K paid for me to get tints on my new car, which was so sweet and I am SO excited! Kit is so much prettier now! And not nearly as hot either.

Of course, the weekend was not without drama. K got 2 flat tires & I lost my cell phone (don't worry, I found it!). But, no major catastrophes. Everything was dealt with just fine.

We got along really good all weekend...even thru the drama. That makes me happy. I was really nervous. And, I know it's TMI, but things are getting better in the bedroom. I took a Xanax every night though, but it worked. No nightmares. No panic attacks. And the pain is bearable. We talked about things a bit, but I'm still not very good at that. I have this great speech in my head but when he says "What's wrong?" all I can say is "Nothing baby." It drives me crazy - probably him too! I dunno. There's just nothing I can do about that. But at least it seems that things will get better with time, and that's all I can expect, right?

Anyway, so I started bar review today - I fell asleep!! It was SO awful! And I have a ton of homework, so I'm gonna go do that. More later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your phone will be ringing Saturday!! :)