Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday

I'm at Panera. I've been here for over 2 hours "studying" for federal courts. I ate my dinner & did some internet surfing. I actually did get some more of my outline done...but this one is rough! I just hope I finish it by Wednesday! But, I figured I'd blog a bit before I leave the high speed internet world and return to my cave of dial up! I also think I will buy myself a cook before I leave! ;-)

So, I told mom about K today. I mean - she knew he existed & that we'd been talking again...but she was unaware of the coupling. She said she's happy for me but didn't fail to remind me that my clerkship is 2 years long! Ya know, so I can't move in with him for at least that long! My response was: He could always move to Florida! LOL She also said that she was glad I went back on the pill and glad that I was having some "fun." Which to her means sex. She still doesn't believe me that I don't like sex....but whatever. I haven't the strength to argue.

I've been listening to good music and reading thru my outline and I'm doing pretty good today. I feel like writing some poems...but maybe later. I am pretty worried about JC...she's pretty depressed lately. But I don't know what to say, so I've said nothing. That's terrible, right? I know...I will say something eventually.

Hmmm....well, I think I will write a little letter to myself later about all the stuff I'm thinking that I don't want to publish. For now, a cookie. And I think I will call Megan. Goodnight.

No comments: