Friday, May 26, 2006

MIA

Hello everyone. I know I've been MIA for a bit. Hopefully some of you still check in once in a while!! I am finally moved into the new place completely. Almost all my furniture broke during the move, so I have no dresser, entertainment center, or desk. Which means that my TV is on the floor, and so is my underwear! Oh well.

Mom & sis have been here all week & are leaving in the morning. K should be here tomorrow evening. I am excited & scared - of course. He's gonna be here until Tuesday or Wednesday, which isn't very long but longer than I've ever let a boy stay for consecutively. I'm not worried about getting sick of him - not at all. But I am worried that I won't sleep all weekend, which will be bad because I start my bar review classes on wednesday. See, you all know that I have issues with sleep - nightmares, panic attacks, etc. And so I guess I keep myself awake when he is around so that those things won't happen in front of him, ya know? Even though he's already seen one mild panic attack. I really don't want to be popping my Xanax all weekend, but I may have to. I'm definitely going to take it at least the 1st night.

Anyway, in other news, the visiting with the family went fine. No major disasters - just a few minor tiffs. My mom is really not cool with the whole K situation, but I found out that my sister totally is, which makes me happy. My mom won't even say his name! It's so weird. Of course, I'm also having problems with the new car already. The airbag light is on, the horn doesn't work, and I think the idle is too low. Excellent. I think K will be able to help me fix the horn at least, he could fix everything if I let him, but I'm not going to. If my dad gives me a crappy car, the he needs to pay to fix it! Right? Yep.

My mom actually bought me a new dresser & matching nightstand today - it will be delivered on Monday. That was very cool of her cuzz I really need a place to put my underwear!! Hopefully I can find a new entertainment center this weekend, so that my TV won't have to be on the floor anymore! The desk I'm not so worried about because it's just the top shelf that broke off, so it's still usable for now. Plus, I don't use it all that much anyway. It's basically just a place to keep my printer!! So, I may just take the money I get from the movers insurance and buy something else with it.

Anyway, so that's what has been going on in a nutshell. Essentially everything is fine. Hopefully I will be writing more soon!

No comments: