Sunday, May 13, 2007

Missy & Me

I spent the last 4 days with my Missy! It was a fabulous time. We got very lucky with weather, and were able to do everything we set out to do with minimal complications. Our best day was Friday - Animal Kingdom & MGM, my two favorite places in the universe with one of my absolute favorite girls! Yay! We had a very good time, got to see lots of fabulous animals, rode all the best rides, ate at Rainforest Cafe, and finished the day off with Fantasmic - by far the best show in Disney World. And last night we went to a pretty neat little Tiki Bar on a lake about 45 minutes from my house, it was very nice. I wish K had been in town though, he would have really liked hanging out by the lake like that.

Anyhoo, so that's what has been going on in my world. Today is my official day of rest.

No comments: