Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Winding Down

Well, I survived the weekend. The get together went well. The weekend had some intense ups and downs. It would have made good reality TV. We had huge loud fights in the middle of the night, he threatened to leave - empty threats though because he had no shoes and no wallet and no mode of transportation. But anyway, I am exhausted. To top it all off, the driver's side window on my car broke on my home from work today. So now I have to get that fixed - along with still getting my transmission flushed. Grrr. I am so tired! Plus, K will be back here tomorrow night probably - but I think just for the evening, not to sleep. Maybe I will just go see him for a bit. I don't think I can deal with him sleeping here another night. But we will see. I am gonna go get some sleep now. Maybe more details later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did a ghost break your window? Ahhhh! Also, after tonight I will not be looking forward to bar review any more. More like I will look forward to whether or not THIS night will be the night I stab myself in the eye with my pen.