Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Smile!

Those of you that know me IRL know that I compare virtually everything that happens to something from TV. So, remember the episode of Friends where Monica & Chandler try to get pictures taken and Chandler can't stop making that stupid face? Well, K does that too and it is HILARIOUS. He doesn't make a stupid face, he just looks up at the ceiling. I say "Look AT me, not OVER me." and he says he is. Finally, I showed him a picture and said "See?" so then he looked down at me, "Perfect", but as soon as I aim the camera at him, he looks up again! I could not stop laughing. I was trying to take a picture of him all dressed up before we went to his friend's wedding. I have about 4 pics of him looking very handsome and staring at the ceiling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell him to look at your boobs and maybe then you'll get the photo right. :)